Author Topic: Yeah. it might be a bit different. Movies  (Read 10164 times)

Pippen

Re: Yeah. it might be a bit different. Movies
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2012, 06:05:58 PM »

I would definitely consider it overstepping if my landlord tried to warn me of what they consider sensitive content in movies (or books, or anything else) i was choosing. That sort of mothering from someone other than a close friend or SO (LOL, or actual mother) is really off-putting. Honestly, that on top of the bits about the guy not needing to watch that much football would have me looking for another place pronto.

Bit over the top. He can watch as much football as he likes. He just can't expect me to take on a contract because he has slammed my data cap.

Kiwichick

• Is anyone else hungry now?
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2012, 07:12:53 PM »

I would definitely consider it overstepping if my landlord tried to warn me of what they consider sensitive content in movies (or books, or anything else) i was choosing. That sort of mothering from someone other than a close friend or SO (LOL, or actual mother) is really off-putting. Honestly, that on top of the bits about the guy not needing to watch that much football would have me looking for another place pronto.

Bit over the top. He can watch as much football as he likes. He just can't expect me to take on a contract because he has slammed my data cap.

Not really, you did make an issue of him watching 7 hours of it.

Pippen

« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2012, 08:00:37 PM »

Not really, you did make an issue of him watching 7 hours of it.

If you are streaming anything in super high def for 7 hours a day it will chew through it like nobodies business. It's not the content it was the usage.

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • Strolls with scissors! Too tired to run today!
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2012, 09:21:40 PM »
Is it just me or did the last few posts drift in from a different thread about someone's new room mates using the lion's share of the monthly quota of the internet service to watch HD sports at night?
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I say more?