Author Topic: Blog Threads  (Read 23147 times)

Cat-Fu

• My cat is a ninja
Re: Blog Threads
« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2012, 03:58:23 PM »
I realize that EHellDame is probably very busy, but wouldn't it make the most sense of her time to have the rule (if there is a rule?) out in the open and public? It seems like it would waste a lot more time if the rule had to be PM'd to one person at a time. :P I just double-checked the official forum rules and it doesn't seem that anything has changed.

I admit, I'm dying to know because some of the blog topics lately have been about subjects that I'd love to talk about here, but I don't want to get banned or something for bringing it up!  ;D
“Poetry is a sword of lightning, ever unsheathed, which consumes the scabbard that would contain it.” PBS

stargazer

• Super Hero!
« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2012, 04:08:27 PM »
The EDame doesn't always check threads, so you're probably better off sending her a PM.

I would believe that to be normally true, but would that still be true for a thread that she started and asked a question of us?  We responded so I think we were hoping for the final answer to be posted here.

Frostblooded

« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2012, 12:21:13 PM »
Perhaps some patience is in order.

Please stop to think that she and the other moderators might be having discussions on this subject in their private staff board while the Dame might also have to address private messages by submitters -- all while maintaining the site and having a personal life. I think all this would have me taking awhile too.

Wordgeek

• Global Moderator
« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2012, 12:57:48 PM »
I'm closing the thread because, as others have pointed out, this is not the most efficient way of getting in touch with the moderating team or the site owner.  If you want a specific person's response, use the PM feature.

Edited to add I've gotten several messages from people regarding this thread. When there's a response, the thread will be reopened.  Frostblooded is correct that patience is in order, and would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 02:26:54 PM by Wordgeek »