Author Topic: Who do you look like?  (Read 1053 times)

katiescarlett

Re: Who do you look like?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2012, 08:54:03 PM »
I look exactly like my dad, but unfortunately, and rather embarrassingly, I have been told I look like Monica Lewinski. :P

Julia Mercer

• Country Gals Fan Page
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2012, 09:17:24 PM »
Funny enough, my late Aunt in Scotland was a spitting image of DH's grandma. He saw the picture of auntie and asked what I was doing with a pic of his late grandma, even FIL and SIL commented on it before we told them who she was, lol

Minmom3

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2012, 10:56:09 PM »
In my youth, I was told I looked like Natalie Wood.  Most of my life I looked like my father.  Due to just recently finding and seeing a picture of my paternal grandmother (she died the year I was born) I apparently look a whole lot like her - I've got her general shape of face, I've got her eye set, I've got her wispy hair.  Got my other grandmother's chin though.  And I too have the late gray gene from somebody, probably my mother's side of things.  Dad was seriously salt & pepper by his mid-30's.  I still only have temple streaks at 57.
Mother to children and fuzz butts....

Delia DeLyons

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2012, 12:05:32 AM »
The last 5 years or so (I am 27) I have had many complete strangers, as well as loose acquaintances and close friends say I look just like Juliana Marguiles (I see it, but not strongly).
Once in a while you get your delight, in the strangest of faces if you look at it right...

zyrs

• spiffily male.
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2012, 05:52:54 AM »
Deep Roy, but I'm taller and not as good-looking.