A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

NaNoWriMo 2012!

(1/34) > >>

faithlessone:
As the new forums just went up today, I thought it was high time to put a call out here!

So, who's thinking of doing it this year?

Are you an eager first-timer or a seasoned veteran?

For my part, I'm going to attempt my sixth consecutive year! Ooph. I won it in 2007, 2008, 2010 and last year (2011), so I'm hoping I can succeed again.

I've got a pretty solid idea in mind for my plot, but who knows what'll happen in the next couple of months! Anyone else got the plot bunnies nipping at their heels?

If you fancy adding me as a Writing Buddy, you can find me here: http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/faithlessone

katiescarlett:
Yay!  I am going to be attempting it this year, too.  I have a couple of plots in mind, but nothing definite yet.  I am hoping to be a winner this year.  It will be my third year, but I have never won yet.

Jones:
I have a fantastic plot that I've mulled over for months (I'm one of those people who imagines bits of a story before falling asleep at night). My past problem has been that I get bogged down with descriptions, and the story doesn't move the way I would like. Also, I may not have the time this year...my novel may have to wait until both kids are in school.

Talley:
I'm doing NaNo as well this year. It's my second year. I won last year, but this year I'm not convinced I can pull it off. I have a basic plot, but it still has a lot of problems, not to mention it lacks suspense and has some major holes. But I'll give it a try and I still have a month to work out a timeline... :-\

My NaNo username is Jack1761, in case anyone wants to add me as a writing buddy.

guihong:
Yay!  I was looking around at the site a few days ago, wondering when it was going up.  I'm set!  My writing name is the same: guihong :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version