Forum Administration > Glitches, errors, problems

EHell slow responding

<< < (2/4) > >>

Bijou:
It was acting up again this morning when I tried to open threads.  It just wouldn't.  I had to go out and come back later.  I still have not heard anything from my PM to admin.  I would assume they read this glitch folder for problems that may be occurring so they can stay on top of things that are not working, so maybe they will respond here.  It's very frustrating.

Outdoor Girl:
I've been having a lot of problems with it timing out and kicking me out, too.  It's worse on my work computer with IE 8 (I think) than it is at home with Safari but I'm having the issue at home, too.

Actually, the fact that it is cacking out at work is probably a good thing...   :P

Jones:
This morning from about 6:30 to 8:00 Mountain Time was slow, malfunctioning, difficult loading for me, on two computers and a phone (I need my fix, lol).

Frostblooded:
I wish that I could find the thread/post (and I certainly don't speak on behalf of the staff) but I believe that the forum is sluggish in the AM because of forum back-ups being scheduled for that time. I can't imagine the size.  :P

Ehelldame:
There is a back up of the server happening in the wee hours of the AM EAstern Standard Time which can slow your access if you happen to be on at that time.

The morning "rush" hour between 8:00 and 9:00 am EST when it seems everyone is trying to get on has been problematic to diagnose and  fix.   A large part of the problem turned out to be the web hosting service which had begun to decline in customer service and then suddenly sold the business to another web host service provider.  That turns out to have been a good thing because the new host provider is a lot more tech savvy and customer service oriented.   So, a support ticket was submitted and after some observation and analyzing they think they know why there was a slow down.  They tweaked something and enabled something else so all should be good.  If it's not, let me know.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version