General Etiquette > Etiquette of the Rich and Famous

Jason Aldean's Error of Judgement

(1/5) > >>

Redneck Gravy:
Apparently Jason Aldean was photographed in a Hollywood bar canoodling with Brittany Kerr.  Jason is married to someone else. 

Brittany had to shut down her Twitter account after being called a host of derogatory names and threatened - good grief it's not enough that they have both been publicly embarrassed but she was also publicly attacked for her part. 

Since when is John Q Public allowed to threaten and name call someone for making a mistake?  And why is the majority of the abuse being thrown at her?

JenJay:
I had the same question when the girl from the Twilight movies apparently hooked up with the married director of the new movie she's in, with the result that he's still slated to direct the sequel but she's been fired from appearing in it. Excuse me? I really resent this notion that poor married men are rendered helpless in fending off the advances of cute young things and the man should be sympathized with and forgiven while the woman raked over the coals. Give me a break!

TurtleDove:
I think all of them are maroons, and cheating is disgusting, but I agree that the married people are responsible 100% for their own actions. I don't know whether Kerr knew Aldean was married or not....but he certainly did.

I strongly believe that if someone wants to play the field they should go for it!  Just don't pretend you are doing something different and destroy the trust of people by lying to them and pretending you want a relationship. 

C0mputerGeek:
I think Jason Aldean is an incredible idiot to think he could make out with someone in Hollywood of all places and not get caught. That's just asking for TMZ to catch you.

While I think that cheating is tacky, Brittany did not break any marriage vows. Jason certainly did. I think the ire should be reserved for him.

TurtleDove:

--- Quote from: C0mputerGeek on October 04, 2012, 02:33:17 PM ---I think Jason Aldean is an incredible idiot to think he could make out with someone in Hollywood of all places and not get caught. That's just asking for TMZ to catch you.

While I think that cheating is tacky, Brittany did not break any marriage vows. Jason certainly did. I think the ire should be reserved for him.

--- End quote ---

If Brittany believed he was single, then I agree she should not share the blame.  If she was aware he was married - and the photos I saw clearly showed a ring - she shares blame.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version