General Etiquette > Etiquette of the Rich and Famous

Jason Aldean's Error of Judgement

<< < (2/5) > >>

BeagleMommy:
No one has the right to call anyone derogatory names or threaten them; celebrity or otherwise.  People cheat on each other.  It's been happening for centuries.  It's wrong in every way, but it doesn't stop it from happening.

I don't put all the blame on her.  It takes two to tango.

Twik:

--- Quote from: Redneck Gravy on October 04, 2012, 09:54:16 AM ---
Since when is John Q Public allowed to threaten and name call someone for making a mistake?  And why is the majority of the abuse being thrown at her?

--- End quote ---

I don't know - did she think she was having relations with someone who was unmarried? Was she under the impression he was someone else? If not, I don't think it was a mistake. It was a decision to do something many people consider immoral and even cruel.

I have little patience with people who do things that they do not want to own, and complain they are being persecuted for their "mistakes", as if they'd made a math error on their taxes.

TurtleDove:

--- Quote from: BeagleMommy on October 04, 2012, 03:43:14 PM ---No one has the right to call anyone derogatory names or threaten them; celebrity or otherwise.  People cheat on each other.  It's been happening for centuries.  It's wrong in every way, but it doesn't stop it from happening.

I don't put all the blame on her.  It takes two to tango.

--- End quote ---

I don't know that I would call anyone a derogatory name or threaten them for cheating, but I would certainly call it like it is.  He is a cheater, and if she was aware he was married (which I suspect she was) she is someone who preys on married men.  Those are facts.  If people fine those facts derogatory, I guess there is a reason for that.

Betelnut:
I feel incredibly old as I don't have a clue as to who either one of those people are.

Judah:

--- Quote from: Betelnut on October 04, 2012, 04:19:48 PM ---I feel incredibly old as I don't have a clue as to who either one of those people are.

--- End quote ---

I had to look them up. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version