Got a good one today in my email. It's about a job (I'm not looking right now) and pays very well! The job description:
The position of accounts receivable officer entails the following duties:
coordinate payments from our clients, receive payments which come in form of certified checks or united states postal money orders, process payments at your local bank, and forward 90% of funds received to a branch office as instructed. The remaining 10% is your wage. Since this position is need-based you will have plenty of free time while enjoying a good income.
To break it down, your job entails the following:
Receive payments on our behalf from our clients.
Process these payments at your bank.
Forward the balance money after deducting your service charge as you will be instructed.
Every assignment in form of payment received from clients, you're entitled to 10% (your service charge) which excludes the charges of processing western union/money gram to any regional office accountant. Also you get a monthly salary of $1500 which comes at the end of every month, plus other incentives and benefits which includes tax holidays.
But I think my favorite part was this, under required information for interested applicants:
Have you ever responded to an email like this? NO:
If Yes, what is the outcome: