Author Topic: S/O Beggars, Moochers and Scammers  (Read 566530 times)

Stormtreader

Re: S/O Beggars, Moochers and Scammers
« Reply #1365 on: July 17, 2013, 05:36:58 AM »
Did anyone else find they couldnt resist hovering over the link to see where it was pointing? :D

Iris

« Reply #1366 on: July 17, 2013, 06:23:31 AM »
Did anyone else find they couldnt resist hovering over the link to see where it was pointing? :D

Well NOW I did...
"Can't do anything with children, can you?" the woman said.

Poirot thought you could, but forebore to say so.

caz

« Reply #1367 on: July 17, 2013, 07:16:56 AM »

Haha!  Me :)

nutraxfornerves

« Reply #1368 on: July 17, 2013, 11:06:40 AM »

My note explaining the link was sort of buried in the post. Maybe I should have made it stand out more.

Nutrax
The plural of anecdote is not data

Twik

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #1369 on: July 17, 2013, 11:32:27 AM »
Well, this one is short, sweet, and rather mysterious:

Subject: hi
I am Ms Judith, I have a God calling proposal for you email: XXXXXXXXX@gmail.com for my details.

Are you there, God? It's me, Twik....
My cousin's memoir of love and loneliness while raising a child with multiple disabilities will be out on Amazon soon! Know the Night, by Maria Mutch, has been called "full of hope, light, and companionship for surviving the small hours of the night."

wolfie

• I don't know what this is so I am putting random words here
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #1370 on: July 17, 2013, 11:36:41 AM »

I am Ms Judith, I have a God calling proposal for you email: XXXXXXXXX@gmail.com for my details.

It doesn't say God, it says a God. So I wonder which one it is. Maybe Thor? Or Zeus? But I am betting it is Loki or Coyote.

Twik

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #1371 on: July 17, 2013, 11:42:47 AM »
Maybe it's a god calling for a proposal?
My cousin's memoir of love and loneliness while raising a child with multiple disabilities will be out on Amazon soon! Know the Night, by Maria Mutch, has been called "full of hope, light, and companionship for surviving the small hours of the night."

nutraxfornerves

« Reply #1372 on: July 17, 2013, 11:51:56 AM »

It doesn't say God, it says a God. So I wonder which one it is. Maybe Thor? Or Zeus? But I am betting it is Loki or Coyote.

No, no! It's a God-calling proposal. Ms. Judith wants to hire you to telephone all the deities out there. Either that, or she's invented a new and improved God-call and needs help marketing it. Not sure how well it will sell, however, as the one in current use is free. You know, "prayer."

Nutrax
The plural of anecdote is not data

cwm

« Reply #1373 on: July 17, 2013, 01:11:14 PM »

No, no! It's a God-calling proposal. Ms. Judith wants to hire you to telephone all the deities out there. Either that, or she's invented a new and improved God-call and needs help marketing it. Not sure how well it will sell, however, as the one in current use is free. You know, "prayer."

How would one even call a God, any God? What are their phone numbers? And what country code would they belong to, for that matter?

scotcat60

« Reply #1374 on: July 17, 2013, 06:02:33 PM »
How would one even call a God, any God? What are their phone numbers? And what country code would they belong to, for that matter?

With my luck, any call would go straight to Voicemail.....

poundcake

« Reply #1375 on: July 17, 2013, 06:06:01 PM »
If it goes to VM, does a God call you back, or do They have a PA to do that stuff?

zyrs

• spiffily male.
« Reply #1376 on: July 17, 2013, 11:41:47 PM »

"Yoo-Hoo, hey God!  Over here!"?

Iris

« Reply #1377 on: July 18, 2013, 04:54:35 AM »

"Yoo-Hoo, hey God!  Over here!"?

Bahahahahahahahaha. I've had a hard day and needed that belly laugh. Thanks, zyrs  ;D
"Can't do anything with children, can you?" the woman said.

Poirot thought you could, but forebore to say so.

Slartibartfast

• Super Hero!
    • Nerdy Necklaces - my Etsy shop!
« Reply #1378 on: July 18, 2013, 07:49:33 AM »
Operator
Information
Please give me Jesus on the line. . .

(Fantastic song and well worth looking up if you don't know it!)

cwm

« Reply #1379 on: July 18, 2013, 01:36:38 PM »
Operator
Information
Please give me Jesus on the line. . .

(Fantastic song and well worth looking up if you don't know it!)

Yes, but is he your own personal Jesus?

(Sorry, I couldn't resist...another good song.)