6) you're opinion is your opinion - not fact, not the one and only way of doing things. You want people to respect your way of doing things, then you need to respect theirs.
7) If you have deeply help beliefs in one direction, recognize that others may have equally deeply held beliefs in the other direction, if you can't acknowledge/respect other's opinions on that topic- only talk about it to like minded folks.
Even if the person disagrees with you, you don't have the right to say "do it this way or go hell" unless you are either God, the person's spiritual adviser, or the parent talking to your minor child.
9) saying that you don't care about someone the speaker loves is rude, no matter if the loved one is a child, adult or pet.
10) Conversation is give and take not one way. Take a break once in awhile.
11) if someone walks up and tries to join your group, not at least acknowledging them is rude.