Forum Administration > Forum Announcements

New Theme Installed- Check it out and tell me how it looks for you

(1/10) > >>

Ehelldame:
I have added the new theme called "Tepid" to the forum. It is warm and more inviting than the original theme, imo.    It is currently listed as an option you can choose via your profile>look and layout BUT next week, barring any problems, it goes live as the default theme for the forum.   You will still have the choice to revert back to the original cold, sterile, blue (can you tell I don't like it?) theme via your profile. 

So, tell me how the top banner area looks.   Is the ad banner being squished or cut off?  Or is the entire header looking funky? 

Perfect Circle:
The top banner is fine, the ad banner is squished to the right hand side, but I can't read either version of Tepid at all due to my colour blindness, so I will not be able to use it.

Scuba_Dog:
I really like it.

(The Banner isn't centered, it's on the right with a big ad in the same area on the right.)

Ehelldame:

--- Quote from: Scuba_Dog on October 16, 2012, 10:26:44 AM ---I really like it.

(The Banner isn't centered, it's on the right with a big ad in the same area on the right.)

--- End quote ---

What are you defining as "The Banner"?   The Ehell Forum logo with fall leaves should be on the top left of the header.  Within a tan rectangle on the right side is the "welcome, you have unread posts, replies, etc" and beneath that, still within the tan rectangle, is an advertisement.

Scuba_Dog:

--- Quote from: Ehelldame on October 16, 2012, 11:08:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: Scuba_Dog on October 16, 2012, 10:26:44 AM ---I really like it.

--- End quote ---

What are you defining as "The Banner"?   The Ehell Forum logo with fall leaves should be on the top left of the header.  Within a tan rectangle on the right side is the "welcome, you have unread posts, replies, etc" and beneath that, still within the tan rectangle, is an advertisement.

--- End quote ---

That's what it looks like.  : )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version