Author Topic: Sorry about the red X's  (Read 1601 times)

Scritzy

• Please do not adjust your set.
  • Super Hero!
  • Passing through the iris of the world ...
Sorry about the red X's
« on: October 21, 2012, 03:47:58 PM »
Hi, all! I know that there will be some old posts on the forum that have red X's where there were once pictures, and I apologize for that. I had to close out my Photobucket albums (at least I think I got them all) for personal reasons. I was able to remove the links from my profile, but since I have no idea which of my thousands of posts had pictures and which didn't, there will either be red X's or a notice from Photobucket that the image is no longer available.

I'm not here too much any more (again, for personal reasons). My life is rather chaotic at times thanks to all the drama caused by Mother (surprise) and my former and his new girlfriend  ::), so I'm a bit of a mess. Maybe at some point the waters will calm and I'll be able to wade back in.

At any rate, I hope everyone is well, and I apologize again for the disappearing pictures.

Everybody take care! XXOO
Dragons

SC
It will pass. Or not.

Bijou

• Super Hero!
Re: Sorry about the red X's
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 04:39:09 PM »
Skritzy, It sounds like things are not on too even a keel right now, and I hope they improve very soon. Take care and we'll be here whenever you feel like dropping by. 
Bijou
I've never knitted anything I could recognize when it was finished.  Actually, I've never finished anything, much to my family's relief.

camlan

• Super Hero!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 05:00:00 PM »
Scritzy, thanks for the heads-up about the photos. It was nice of you to think of us and let us know what's going on.

And a few gentle (((hugs))) to you, and sending good thoughts that things turn around for you. You've been missed and we hope only good things for you.
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!” –Audrey Hepburn

Luci

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 10:41:00 PM »
I've been thinking about you and wondered where you went.

Sorry the news is not good, but am hoping things settle down and you come back regularly soon.

Lindee

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 01:45:56 AM »
Good Luck and I really hope things settle down for you and work out well. Take care and best wishes to you.

PurpleFrog

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 08:28:10 AM »
Hoping that things settle down for you soon.

Xxx
[img width=400 height=88]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10773;484/st/20120825/e/Our+Wedding/dt/-1/k/450f/eve

EmmaJ.

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 08:47:19 AM »
So good to hear from you, we've missed you greatly.

Hope you do better very soon, we are all sending good thoughts to you.  Big hugs!

Twik

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 09:36:23 AM »
Another poster who misses your posts very much, and hopes that things will look up for you soon. Hugs!
My cousin's memoir of love and loneliness while raising a child with multiple disabilities will be out on Amazon soon! Know the Night, by Maria Mutch, has been called "full of hope, light, and companionship for surviving the small hours of the night."

demarco

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 10:04:47 AM »
Many hugs, Scritzy.  I'll be thinking of you and hoping things get better for you soon. 

jpcher

• Super Hero!
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 06:14:01 PM »
You'll never be a red X in my book.

Good luck with everything. Thoughts are with you.

Minmom3

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 10:39:30 PM »
Scritzy, red X's around here are nothing to worry about.  Please take care of yourself and get yourself healthy, happy and stable. 

We'll all toast you with a Coke!
Mother to children and fuzz butts....

zainabzks

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 11:01:33 PM »
Hugs Scritzy! We are here for you. I hope to see you around again soon.

Emmy

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2012, 11:13:21 PM »
It is nice to see you back on here.  I hope your personal life becomes less turbulent soon.