Author Topic: Winning  (Read 19336 times)

weeblewobble

Re: Winning
« Reply #105 on: October 31, 2012, 09:23:48 AM »
I'm glad that your mother is on your side, that will make things much easier for you.  You are fabulous!  Congratulations!

MOM21SON

« Reply #106 on: October 31, 2012, 04:09:46 PM »
To Mom21son who asked how sister found out about us winning in the first place. Well a rather excited daughter (me) rang her mother at the time and I forgot to tell her not to pass on our good news.  I didn't really mind her knowing but I should have known better really.   
By the way, the feedback after our call (from mother) is that sister is disgusted that with our good fortune we don't intend spreading it around the family "like she would if she had won"..  HA, pigs might fly.

Thanks foe answering.  your sister sounds like a real winner! pun intended ::)

MerryCat

« Reply #107 on: November 03, 2012, 03:15:53 PM »
Awesome update, Rusty! For your epic smackdown you win one Shiny Tatanium Spine Trophy!  I'm sure there will be more ambushes upcoming. But with your shiny new spine I'm sure you and your DH will be able to take them on.

Emmy

« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2012, 09:20:27 PM »
I still find it funny how the sister first insists that the visit has nothing to do with money, and when informed that no money will be forthcoming anyways, she pedals all the way back. Almost a shame you didn't call her out on that, though the conversation was epic enough as it was :)

I thought that was funny too.  Funny how your sister said nephew didn't want to visit you just because of the money, yet he won't be inclined to visit when you made it clear there wouldn't be any to give him.   Good for you for heading off the gimme pigs.  If I was Rusty and had millions to spare, I still wouldn't give sis or her son a penny.

ellebelle

• I am L^2 and my favorite color is Damask
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2012, 11:09:08 AM »
WOW, just WOW

Some people just amaze me  ::)

Go Rusty!
- Well behaved women rarely make history

GreenEyedHawk

• Not hot but SPICY
    • My Facebook.  Feel free to add me!
« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2012, 02:08:28 PM »
Good job, Rusty!  I did a fist pump when I read your update!
"After all this time?"
"Always."