Author Topic: Argan Oil  (Read 3452 times)

SamiHami

• No! Iz mai catnip! You no can haz! YOU NO CAN HAZ!
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2012, 11:03:42 PM »
Hm, I bought a shampoo and condition with argan oil in it recently. I usually use the no 'poo method, but since what I bought was all natural I was willing to give it a try. I'm glad I did! My hair is sooooo soft now and just looks really good. I will have to go on ebay per a PP and get some to use on my face/body and see how I like that.

What have you got? Is it food? Is it for me? I want it whatever it is!

cheyne

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2012, 12:03:41 PM »
I have been using an Argan oil blend on my hair for about 6 months now.  My hair is waist length, super curly and can get frizzy.  It works very well and I swear it's been growing faster for about 4 months.

I am looking into getting some pure Argan oil for my face, hair and nails.  Does anyone have any suggestions on the brand?  I live out in the boonies so will need a company that sells online.  PM me if you don't want to put name brands in the thread.

Thanks to all!

Danika

• I'm not speeding. I'm qualifying.
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2012, 05:47:03 PM »
After I bought a couple of ounces of Argan oil from Amazon and liked it, I tried to find a larger quantity that was not so expensive. I just bought a pound from http://www.bulkapothecary.com/ and used it today for the first time in my hair and on my dry hands. So far so good. I also bought some pure cocoa butter from them to mix with dry cocoa powder and eat for chocolate (most American chocolates have soy lecithin instead of cocoa butter and my body hates soy lecithin). I've also been pleased with that purchase.