Author Topic: Ipod Fail...is fixed!  (Read 337 times)

Chenskitchen

Ipod Fail...is fixed!
« on: October 30, 2012, 04:19:10 PM »
So here's what happened.  I got this new ipod and I started to use the calendar on it to remind me to do things.  I had my reminders set up like I wanted for one day.  They were alerting with a little tweedledeedeet just fine.  Then today they wouldn't work.  I had been struggling mightily with this problem for a couple hours and I was finally able to fix it.  Turns out there is something called "Do not Disturb" on an ipod which silences alerts and such.  Sheesh! 

My husband reset my ipod the day after I set up all my alerts.  I put all the alerts under "home" in the calendar and apparently that was a big problem for him.   ::)I don't know if it defaults to do not disturb or if he put it on do not disturb for some other reason.  I already told him to quit messing with my ipod.  He actually said, "Who bought it?"  I said, very impolitely, "It's mine so leave it alone!" 

Oy!  I need sugar now.  Circus Peanuts, here I come! 

Morticia

• Stepmonster's Travels
Re: Ipod Fail...is fixed!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 04:24:57 PM »
Unless you were sticking your tongue out while you said it, I don't think you were rude.
Now our mom says she's changed her mind about the devil's brood, they may be evil so she thinks, but at least they're never rude...
                                        -- Big Rude Jake

My travel blog: http://www.stepmonster.ca