Author Topic: Sometimes people really ARE busy! Update post #10  (Read 6005 times)

LeveeWoman

Re: Sometimes people really ARE busy! Update post #10
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2012, 09:22:57 PM »
I'd cut her off completely. Maybe I've grown crotchety with age. but life is too short to spend time figuring out how to pander to the unreasonable people.

citadelle

• fully functional & aesthetically pleasing
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2012, 11:25:46 PM »
If I wanted to maintain the friendship, I'd probably text her and offer some available times I could get together. If I wanted to let the friendship go, I'd figure that this has done the trick!

BeagleMommy

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2012, 02:06:22 PM »
Something tells me she will repeat this cycle in her new home town.  After all, there aren't people there who know her.  She will be telling everyone she meets how meeeeeaaaaaaan everyone in her old home town was to her, especially that evil witch Raintree.  She will gush how nice and helpful everyone in new home town has been since she arrived.  Yeah, until they aren't.

She will also be forever baffled as to why she can't keep friends.

Raintree

• Super Hero!
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2012, 06:07:31 AM »
Something tells me she will repeat this cycle in her new home town.  After all, there aren't people there who know her.  She will be telling everyone she meets how meeeeeaaaaaaan everyone in her old home town was to her, especially that evil witch Raintree.  She will gush how nice and helpful everyone in new home town has been since she arrived.  Yeah, until they aren't.

Re: the bolded: she already has. She has gushed to CF about how amazing everyone is in New Town, and how crummy everyone is in Old Town. I really do hope she is happy in New Town, but I fear she will repeat the cycle like you said.