Author Topic: Mini muffin papers  (Read 621 times)

MOM21SON

Mini muffin papers
« on: November 09, 2012, 05:47:35 PM »
I bought 200 Christmas themed of these.  Yes, I bought them because they are cute.  All the recipes I am finding say to put the papers in a mini muffin tin.  I don't have a mini muffin tin.  Are there any recipes where I can just use the liners?

Harriet Jones

• Super Hero!
  • Yes, we know who you are.
Re: Mini muffin papers
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 06:09:57 PM »
Put truffles or cake balls (or similarly shaped items) in them?  You can't really bake in them without the muffin tin to help them hold their shape.

NyaChan

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 08:25:30 PM »
Brigadeiros would fit in them :)  Unless you can find something solid to help them hold up, they probably won't hold batter properly.  You could try something with a very thick batter and triple up to make the cups stronger and place them all close together in an open baking pan, but I wouldn't recommend it. 

MOM21SON

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 08:37:14 PM »
I guess I need to get those tins to make those little cheesecake bites I have been dreaming of.

EmmaJ.

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 10:10:28 PM »
Make a batch of fudge, cut in small squares, and put each piece in one of the mini liners.  Then put them in one of those pretty Christmas boxes, tie with a velvet ribbon, and you have a lovely gift for your neighbors, teachers, or friends.

NyaChan

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 10:30:18 PM »
I've actually made those with oreos before - you do need the tins to hold it up though, the crust from the cookie alone won't do it.