A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Thanks for the set-up!

(1/2) > >>

greencat:
I work in a hotel restaurant.  The hotel provides employee meals (one per shift - made to order, basically the equivalent of getting paid an extra $10).  One of the maintenance crew was sent from the break room to ask us for salt, and he started to take one of our our precious and few salt shakers, my coworker headed him off and gave him an industrial sized salt container, and then they started horsing around with the salt.

I got to say to the maintenance guy "You just committed a-salt!" after he threatened to sprinkle my coworker with it  >:D 

Bijou:
Why don't they have enough salt shakers? ???

Bijou:
Just kidding with the 2nd post... >:D

I love it when someone sets themselves up (in a harmless way).  Especially if it's someone I can make a snide come-back to...otherwise I have to wait until I'm, alone to say it! >:D >:D

greencat:
The employee break room is like a black hole for salt shakers.  I'm not sure where they go after that...they should either stay in there or go back to the kitchen, but inevitably, they just vanish.  Actually, the whole hotel is like that...it weirdly only affects the salt shakers, not the ones that have pepper in them, although they are identical in every way but the contents.

Kimblee:

--- Quote from: greencat on November 17, 2012, 06:38:42 PM ---The employee break room is like a black hole for salt shakers.  I'm not sure where they go after that...they should either stay in there or go back to the kitchen, but inevitably, they just vanish.  Actually, the whole hotel is like that...it weirdly only affects the salt shakers, not the ones that have pepper in them, although they are identical in every way but the contents.

--- End quote ---

Fair Folk Special Ops teams.

They have to eleminate the salt so they can attack your hotel, but you keep getting more salt shakers so they just have to keep stealing them.

It the only theory that makes any sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version