A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

Little mistakes that turn out very well

<< < (4/4)

RegionMom:
My mom broke a flat baking stone and was going to toss it, when she realized a portion of it would fit perfectly in her small toaster oven.  Score!

When I broke my stone, no such luck.  tiny pieces, all trashed. 
the wine bottle that fell off the fridge onto it, thus breaking the stone, was perfectly fine.  Score???

Piratelvr1121:
Not so much a mistake as it was just procrastination.  About two years ago I considered getting my tubes tied but put it off and decided to use other ways to prevent having another child until it was more convenient.

Well here we are with a third son! :)

ica171:

--- Quote from: Piratelvr1121 on December 08, 2012, 03:48:13 PM ---Not so much a mistake as it was just procrastination.  About two years ago I considered getting my tubes tied but put it off and decided to use other ways to prevent having another child until it was more convenient.

--- End quote ---

As Ian Malcolm says, nature finds a way. ;D I wish I had planned for the possibility that I would have a C-section with my third (which I did) so I would have known to get my tubes tied (which I didn't). Oh well.

Piratelvr1121:

--- Quote from: ica171 on December 11, 2012, 08:26:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Piratelvr1121 on December 08, 2012, 03:48:13 PM ---Not so much a mistake as it was just procrastination.  About two years ago I considered getting my tubes tied but put it off and decided to use other ways to prevent having another child until it was more convenient.

--- End quote ---

As Ian Malcolm says, nature finds a way. ;D I wish I had planned for the possibility that I would have a C-section with my third (which I did) so I would have known to get my tubes tied (which I didn't). Oh well.

--- End quote ---

Yep, it sure does!  Funny how those things happen. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version