Author Topic: S/O of Holiday Hill... What's you Black Friday plans/preferences?  (Read 5263 times)

magicdomino

Re: S/O of Holiday Hill... What's you Black Friday plans/preferences?
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2012, 08:58:04 PM »
It's official.  Home Depot has the 99 cent poinsettias again.  Since it is on my way to work, I'll swing by and pick up some for my fellow worker-bees.   :)

CookieChica

« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2012, 10:44:43 PM »
I did 10 stores in under 5 hours. Started at 5:15, done by 10:30. And I missed out on two things at the stores that opened at 9pm last night. My mom has poor knees so I get her Christmas stuff as well.

I am in need of a new car though. I had a ladder, a firebowl, $500 worth of tools crammed in there amongst other things. Thought about getting my son a little kitchen set but there was literally nowhere to put it. And I missed out on the poinsettias for the same reason.

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2012, 07:24:45 PM »
A friend and I spent today supporting Small Business Saturday on my town's Main St. Coffee from a local coffee shop, dessert plates from an antique place, sweater from the consignment shop, presents for nieces and nephews from a cute toy store, t-shirts and Christmas decorations at a thrift store then the local bakery for nourishment.

Jones

« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2012, 07:50:04 PM »
I was pleased today to find some pajamas in my daughter's size, for the Black Friday price, as the store hadn't sold out yesterday. Her other jammas are getting short, so it's nice I'll be able to switch them out for near identicals.