General Etiquette > Family and Children

Leggings as Pants - In School

<< < (20/23) > >>

Katana_Geldar:
Olivia Newton John was sewn into those pants.

JonGirl:

--- Quote from: Katana_Geldar on November 21, 2012, 06:15:43 PM ---Olivia Newton John was sewn into those pants.

--- End quote ---

I thought they were painted on!

Winterlight:

--- Quote from: Sharnita on November 20, 2012, 08:22:06 AM ---Wearing them as instead of tights with a dress - OK.

Wearing them with a shirt instead of pants - not OK.

--- End quote ---

What she said.

magicdomino:

--- Quote from: Sootikin on November 21, 2012, 03:24:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sharnita on November 20, 2012, 08:17:26 PM ---The leggings we wore in the late 80s were nowhere near as tight as the ones in the examples posted.  I think the new generation are signinficantly different from the stretch pants/stirrup pants that Tiffany fans wore.

--- End quote ---

Mine were skin tight and shiny, pretty much like sandy's black pants in the Grease Finale.

--- End quote ---

Royal blue lycra.  Seriously.   Fortunately, there are no photos, or they would qualify as blackmail material.  In my defense, I would like to say that I wore them to nightclubs, not school or work.

Iris:

--- Quote from: magicdomino on November 22, 2012, 05:49:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sootikin on November 21, 2012, 03:24:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sharnita on November 20, 2012, 08:17:26 PM ---The leggings we wore in the late 80s were nowhere near as tight as the ones in the examples posted.  I think the new generation are signinficantly different from the stretch pants/stirrup pants that Tiffany fans wore.

--- End quote ---

Mine were skin tight and shiny, pretty much like sandy's black pants in the Grease Finale.

--- End quote ---

Royal blue lycra.  Seriously.   Fortunately, there are no photos, or they would qualify as blackmail material.  In my defense, I would like to say that I wore them to nightclubs, not school or work.

--- End quote ---

Things worn in nightclubs under the age of 25 don't count. Everyone knows that...Don't they?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version