General Etiquette > Life...in general

Re: Extreme disrespect in my own house *UPDATE* P25

<< < (6/6)

peach2play:
They have found a house!  They are signing the papers tonight and will start packing and moving stuff as soon as they can.  I won't be changing the locks because my house is the defacto club house and everyone knows where the key is anyway so it makes no sense to do so.  I am almost 100% certain that nothing will happen to my stuff for a lot of reasons that would make this thread less generic.  Most of my stuff is packed up and downstairs in the basement except for what's in my room.  My tools and things are separate from theirs and since I will be helping them pack it will be pretty obvious if something of mine gets taken.  It's just stuff, it's insured and replaceable.  I brought the bike over to my mom's place today so that's out of the way.  I think things will go as smoothly as we can make it and I will have lots of backup there to make sure things do not get out of hand.

SamiHami:
Great update! I'm sure your friendship will be much healthier once they are in their own place.

Nora:

--- Quote from: SamiHami on November 23, 2012, 07:32:19 PM ---Great update! I'm sure your friendship will be much healthier once they are in their own place.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version