General Etiquette > Life...in general

Re: Extreme disrespect in my own house *UPDATE* P25

<< < (2/6) > >>

snowdragon:
I would take pictures now, and pictures after so that if they do something you have proof

Deetee:
I don't have much to say, but I am very glad that you are getting them to move You were doing them a HUGE favour with 6 months rent at half rent and instead of being grateful, they are mad at you. That shows what kind of people they are, not what kind of person you are.

Petticoats:
Since they'll be out so soon, you may not need to bring up the bike incident--and I hope you won't. But if you suspect he may pull something like that again, it might be a good idea, at some quiet, less fraught time, to call him on it and let him know that you expect to be treated with more respect, especially in your own home. I would be furious in your shoes. I hope everything goes smoothly with their move as far as your getting your place back to yourself is concerned.

Sophia:
I know zero about the bike world and my first thought was, "He just peed on her bed!"

Nora:

--- Quote from: Sophia on November 20, 2012, 11:39:00 PM ---I know zero about the bike world and my first thought was, "He just peed on her bed!"

--- End quote ---

Ditto.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version