Author Topic: A very nice day!  (Read 1182 times)

Akarui Kibuno

A very nice day!
« on: August 15, 2007, 07:20:02 PM »
I saw two very nice young men on the train today. They were wearing white shirts and black pants, with a black badge on their chest pocket, reading "Elder - LastName" and then there was a line with the word "Jesus" in it.

I thought they were some kind of missionaries or something. One was apparently American, the other one came from Switzerland. The Swiss spoke French, and sat deliberately two seats away from his "partner". He asked a gentleman (coming from Cambodia, he asked, I heard) what would be the fastest way to X station, to which the gentleman replied. Then the young man started a conversation, and asked the man about his origins, and it was done in such a nice way that the man seemed pleased to talk to him! I was facing the other young guy, even though there were two rows of seats between us, and I smiled at him.

They got off the train at the same station as I did. They had to take another train, the same one I had to. Thing is, the machines in which you put your ticket to go from one point to the other are a big line in this station, and there are a few machines that actually lead you to the exit! They were about to use these, when I remembered their conversation and stopped them, pointing them to the correct spot. They thanked me and followed the crowd to their correct destination.

I was going to meet with a friend in a Disney restaurant myself. We got there, and the waiter we got was the same I had with my Thomas two weeks ago for my birthday. He remembered me, and when I jokingly told him that I cried on my birthday cause I had forgotten my little "present" (a little Mickey figure) , he said he'd give me one if I was nice, to which I laughed and said I would be. He gave me the figure :P . And after that, I just couldn't resist, I had to have my picture taken with him :P ...
My FB rants blog (English) - My personal site (French)
A click on one of the ads every so often would help a lot if possible. Thank you <3 .

mrsbrandt

• I can run under a 9 minute mile!!!
    • Brandts Online
Re: A very nice day!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 11:51:25 PM »
AWWWWWW That is a very nice day!

Akarui Kibuno

Re: A very nice day!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 10:06:08 AM »
And that waiter was cute. Such eye candy ;D ...

Wait, my friend's friend who we were seeing (she usually works as a "face character" for Disney but that night she was only accompanying them, so we were able to talk to her more) that night is as beautiful as the princess Belle than in "civilian" clothing or regular clothing.

Days like this one aren't often though T_T . That's why I love Disney and the employees : before dinner, we met with a friend of my Thomas who was a "parade coordinator" (sometimes employees are called from their stations to work in the parade to watch the "guest flow") . We chatted with him for a while and felt for him when it started raining T_T ...
My FB rants blog (English) - My personal site (French)
A click on one of the ads every so often would help a lot if possible. Thank you <3 .