If you were stuck on an Island and could only bring one of the following with you what would it be?
Hmmm... can it be one of those islands where you can pick fruit, get fish out of rockpools, etc? Otherwise I'd be wasting my lifetime supply on, you know, healthy food!!
1. A DVD - can it be a box set? I wouldn't survive with only one DVD. It would have to be the latest Stargate Atlantis box set, because at least those all have commentary, etc, so it would take 40+ hours before I got bored.
2. A CD - this is tough. I think I would take The Mask and Mirror
by Loreena McKennitt. It's my favourite of her albums.
3. A Book - no question - Shogun
by James Clavell. Because it's long enough that when you get to the end, you start again and it all seems fresh.
4. A lifetime supply of one type of food - chocolate. Are you crazy?!
Preferably dark choc. Toblerone.
5. A celebrity - can I take David Hewlett? PLEASE??
6. A board game to play with your celebrity - Star Wars Trivial Pursuit. I don't care if he doesn't like Star Wars; at least I'd always win!!
7. One bonus item other than a cell phone or way of leaving said island - either a file full of all my favourite slash stories, or an iPaq with solar-powered batteries - again, so I could read all my slash stories!
And please let us be ALONE on the island. No weird misty creatures attacking us, no hatches in the ground, no 'others', no people in hoods named Q (sorry, that's from a TV program no one will get) and no lost civilizations! Just me, David and lots of chocolate!!