This is hard for me, I am very indecisive. And I have eclectic taste...
1. A DVD - Monty Python and the Holy Grail, or Grey's Anatomy, or Lord of the Rings
2. A CD - Either Brother's "The Digging Bone" or Brian Froud's Faeries compilation CD
3. A Book - Since I'm bringing my favorite author with me, probably The Chronicles of Narnia (I have all 7 bound into a single book so that's not cheating)
4. A lifetime supply of one type of food - Chinese food
5. A celebrity - Charles DeLint
6. A board game to play with your celebrity - I second either the deck of cards or chess. Learning chess would be a good way to spend some time. Scrabble would be good, too.
7. One bonus item other than a cell phone or way of leaving said island...Hmm, I am hoping Charles will bring his fiddle along voluntarily, so I would bring my photography equipment (this includes a computer with editing software