A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

Your parlour trick

<< < (15/16) > >>

RegionMom:
Yeah, I can do the finger tapping thing also.  I play piano, so maybe that has something to do with it?
One hand is much easier to do, though...
I can also do the Spock Vulcan hand sign, and then move the fingers sideways to the two in the middle touching, with the pinky and pointer out alone. 
Extra freaky fun-
have left hand do Spock hand, while right hand does the switch, and jsut keep them moving opposite.  Apparently that is really hard to do for some.

l ll l       and then switch to   ll ll       
Left Hand                            Right Hand
ll ll        and then switch to  l ll l

simultaneously, straight up, no bending or curving of fingers.
the thumb can join in, or not...   
 :D     

Soprych:

--- Quote from: RegionMom on December 08, 2012, 06:17:10 PM ---Yeah, I can do the finger tapping thing also.  I play piano, so maybe that has something to do with it?
One hand is much easier to do, though...
I can also do the Spock Vulcan hand sign, and then move the fingers sideways to the two in the middle touching, with the pinky and pointer out alone. 
Extra freaky fun-
have left hand do Spock hand, while right hand does the switch, and jsut keep them moving opposite.  Apparently that is really hard to do for some.

l ll l       and then switch to   ll ll       

Left Hand                            Right Hand
ll ll        and then switch to  l ll l

simultaneously, straight up, no bending or curving of fingers.
the thumb can join in, or not...   
 :D   

--- End quote ---
I can also tap with the ring finger of my right hand whilst the middle finger is tucked under.  And I can "Spock" and the inverse gesture switching back and forth. 

I can also pat my head and rub my tummy.

I don't play piano but am an acomplished fiber artist.  Both hands involved in intricate although different movements.

I have never been sure if the independently thinking hands is what makes me good at fiber arts or if fiber arts created the independently thinking hands

Kendo_Bunny:
Forgot another one - I can balance almost anything (depending on weight restrictions) on my head and move around. Like I could walk through a party with a full drink glass on my head without spilling a drop.

afbluebelle:
I can speak Wookie, touch both of my heels and stand with my feet both facing outtward in a straight line, and put my tongue in my nose/touch my nose. Learned the first part of the last one when I wnet to touch my nose and I slipped :-\

MMHou:
I can now make a chicken out of a damp tea towel  ;D 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version