Hostesses With The Mostest > Recipe Requests

Whats your most creative / favorite way to use the T-Day leftovers ?

(1/3) > >>

POF:
Even though we go to my SIL's for T-day - I make my own dinner on Friday so I have plenty of yummy leftovers.

This morning I add a Thanksgiving eggs benedict.

Leftover biscuit toasted in the oven, layer of stuffing, slice of deli ham, poached egg topped off with gravy,  Absolutley delicious

What are your favorites

MorgnsGrl:
Thanksgiving pie! Pie crust on bottom, layer shredded turkey, gravy, veggies, top with leftover mashed potatoes like a shepherd's pie, bake until hot. Serve with cranberry sauce on the side. :-)

kherbert05:

--- Quote from: POF on November 24, 2012, 10:17:19 AM ---Even though we go to my SIL's for T-day - I make my own dinner on Friday so I have plenty of yummy leftovers.

This morning I add a Thanksgiving eggs benedict.

Leftover biscuit toasted in the oven, layer of stuffing, slice of deli ham, poached egg topped off with gravy,  Absolutley delicious

What are your favorites

--- End quote ---

Papa sandwiches
bacon, lettuce, tomato, and turkey on 3 piece of toasted bread with Durkey's spread.

magicdomino:
Later today, I will be experimenting with turning leftover sweet potatoes into soup.  This may be tricky, as the recipe seems to assume that one has 4 cups of plain mashed sweet potatoes, when, in fact, my leftover sweet potatoes contain brown sugar, pecans, and bourbon.  I'm hoping for a sweet/savory/creamy sort of thing, but am cutting the recipe down to a 1 or 2 serving size.

POF:
I've done something similar, I used chicken broth to thin instead of milks and added some chipotle peppers to counteract the sweet.  I love soup made with squash or sweet potatoes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version