Author Topic: Little mistakes that turn out very well  (Read 3449 times)

RegionMom

• Super Hero!
  • ♪♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪♫ ♪ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫
Re: Little mistakes that turn out very well
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 03:35:33 PM »
My mom broke a flat baking stone and was going to toss it, when she realized a portion of it would fit perfectly in her small toaster oven.  Score!

When I broke my stone, no such luck.  tiny pieces, all trashed. 
the wine bottle that fell off the fridge onto it, thus breaking the stone, was perfectly fine.  Score???
Fear is temporary...Regret is forever.

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 03:48:13 PM »
Not so much a mistake as it was just procrastination.  About two years ago I considered getting my tubes tied but put it off and decided to use other ways to prevent having another child until it was more convenient.

Well here we are with a third son! :)
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

ica171

• Must Add Fabric Softener
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 08:26:26 PM »
Not so much a mistake as it was just procrastination.  About two years ago I considered getting my tubes tied but put it off and decided to use other ways to prevent having another child until it was more convenient.

As Ian Malcolm says, nature finds a way. ;D I wish I had planned for the possibility that I would have a C-section with my third (which I did) so I would have known to get my tubes tied (which I didn't). Oh well.

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2012, 08:19:03 AM »

As Ian Malcolm says, nature finds a way. ;D I wish I had planned for the possibility that I would have a C-section with my third (which I did) so I would have known to get my tubes tied (which I didn't). Oh well.

Yep, it sure does!  Funny how those things happen. 
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata