Author Topic: The 'stolen' turkey dinner... UPD #331 p23  (Read 50439 times)

wendelenn

Re: The 'stolen' turkey dinner...
« Reply #315 on: December 07, 2012, 09:45:08 PM »
For me it would be Johnny Depp, Liam Neeson, and well anyone else with an Irish/Scottish accent. :)

Tom Hardy wouldn't be bad either... ;D

My vote goes to Patrick Stewart or Alan Rickman.
"I don't mean to be rude", he began, in a tone that threatened rudeness in every syllable.

"--yet sadly, accidental rudeness occurs alarmingly often," Dumbledore finished the sentence gravely.  "Best to say nothing at all."

Jones

« Reply #316 on: December 07, 2012, 10:04:32 PM »
James Earl Jones.

Sharnita

• Super Hero!
« Reply #317 on: December 07, 2012, 10:12:44 PM »

Lynn2000

« Reply #318 on: December 07, 2012, 10:27:58 PM »
I would like to hear James Earl Jones narrating the saga of Turkey Lady. He could turn it into a parable of some kind. We should probably wait for the real resolution first though, just to be fair...
~Lynn2000

AngelicGamer

« Reply #319 on: December 07, 2012, 10:45:20 PM »
I would like to hear James Earl Jones narrating the saga of Turkey Lady. He could turn it into a parable of some kind. We should probably wait for the real resolution first though, just to be fair...

I think that depends on what voice we're asking him to use.  If it's Vader, are we going to get a parable or more how the Empire would help solve it?  I think a parable would be more of a Mufasa voice.

Then again, if it's his CNN voice, then we're just going to get some facts.  :D

"Life's tough, huh?  And then you die." ~ Buck, the Magnificent Seven.

Yvaine

• Super Hero!
« Reply #320 on: December 07, 2012, 11:13:28 PM »
Alan Rickman.

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
« Reply #321 on: December 07, 2012, 11:20:50 PM »
"The way she was calling over and over, you'd think she's...up to something..."

Or.

"She had them prepare the dinner so that she could swoop in and snatch the turkey at the proper moment."
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

Jones

« Reply #322 on: December 07, 2012, 11:25:20 PM »

I think that depends on what voice we're asking him to use.  If it's Vader, are we going to get a parable or more how the Empire would help solve it?  I think a parable would be more of a Mufasa voice.

I have the CD set of him reading the New Testament. Very Mufasa. I can totally see him reading TL's story in it...." And it came to pass that as Sister went to the delicatessen to inquire of her dinner, behold she was informed that another had come before."

Ooooh. Chills.

Lynn2000

« Reply #323 on: December 07, 2012, 11:30:11 PM »

I have the CD set of him reading the New Testament. Very Mufasa. I can totally see him reading TL's story in it...." And it came to pass that as Sister went to the delicatessen to inquire of her dinner, behold she was informed that another had come before."

Ooooh. Chills.

LOL!!

I have a feeling that when we finally get an update to this story, it's going to be a big letdown. Nothing could be as great as all the build-up. :)

But, I like this situation, because even though something "bad" happened, it wasn't really bad. No one's going hungry because of it, or crying their eyes out feeling worthless, or something like that.
~Lynn2000

caz

« Reply #324 on: December 08, 2012, 05:36:11 AM »
For me it would be Johnny Depp, Liam Neeson, and well anyone else with an Irish/Scottish accent. :)

I can send you a CD?  :)

Coley

« Reply #325 on: December 08, 2012, 07:49:06 AM »

Johnny Depp. Most definitely, Johnny Depp.

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
« Reply #326 on: December 08, 2012, 09:49:59 AM »

I can send you a CD?  :)

LOL! Sure!  I could seriously sit and listen to someone with an Irish/Scottish accent talk.  They could monopolize the conversation with their legendary storytelling talents and I would not complain.   :D

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

DottyG

• Super Hero!
« Reply #327 on: December 21, 2012, 12:27:57 PM »
Bumping this up, because I saw that our OP was online today.  We need an update! :)

nayberry

« Reply #328 on: December 21, 2012, 12:57:48 PM »
Bumping this up, because I saw that our OP was online today.  We need an update! :)

+1   i keep checking back!!!

jedikaiti

• Swiss Army Nerd
  • A pie in the hand is worth two in the mail.
« Reply #329 on: December 21, 2012, 01:13:18 PM »
For some reason, I was wondering about this thread and if there'd been an update...
What part of v_e = \sqrt{\frac{2GM}{r}} don't you understand? It's only rocket science!

"The problem with re-examining your brilliant ideas is that more often than not, you discover they are the intellectual equivalent of saying, 'Hold my beer and watch this!'" - Cindy Couture