Etiquette School is in session! > "Have you tried the bean dip?"

Bean Dip Calms Me Down Too!

(1/1)

quietgirl:
I have a very dear friend that just so happens to get on my nerves.   :P  She takes things a little too far sometimes - jokes, judgemental comments, etc.  She will take something innocuous and turn it into something contentious, which gets on my nerves and has made me on guard when dealing with her lately.  Well, today I bean dipped and I just felt better, I could feel the tension leaving me.  I'm definitely going to that more often. 

blue2000:
Good plan! :) I'm glad to hear that is helping you.

hobish:

--- Quote from: quietgirl on December 04, 2012, 01:48:26 PM ---I have a very dear friend that just so happens to get on my nerves.   :P  She takes things a little too far sometimes - jokes, judgemental comments, etc.  She will take something innocuous and turn it into something contentious, which gets on my nerves and has made me on guard when dealing with her lately.  Well, today I bean dipped and I just felt better, I could feel the tension leaving me.  I'm definitely going to that more often.

--- End quote ---

Do you mean you beandipped her or yourself? It reads like you said to yourself, "Self, have some bean dip," Either way is cute and funny, but that even more so.

O'Dell:
Yeah I've had that happen to me too. I have a bad temper and sometimes distracting the other person also distracts me from riling myself up even more. :D

Eating bean dip also works.

JacklynHyde:
Now I want to bean dip myself, but I'm out of hummus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version