Author Topic: It's best to ignore a "stinky" PA message, right? Update #9  (Read 4024 times)

delabela

Re: It's best to ignore a "stinky" PA message, right? Update #9
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 11:58:37 PM »
This is the most awesome thing I have read all day. 

LazyDaisy

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2012, 11:27:59 AM »
I'm so glad it was an innocent gift OP.

But now my brain just hurts -- will she not have a toilet in the new home she's moving into? Of all of the things to get rid of when downsizing, normal cleaning supplies wouldn't be one of them.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." Douglas Adams

Jules1980

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2012, 11:33:04 AM »
I've heard of a superstition that you buy a new broom when you move to a new house so you won't sweep your old problems into your new house but never heard of getting rid of any other cleaning supplies.  Perhaps she's moving into a house with a septic system that would be damaged by use of those type of drop ins.

Xandraea

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2012, 11:49:40 AM »
I've heard of a superstition that you buy a new broom when you move to a new house so you won't sweep your old problems into your new house but never heard of getting rid of any other cleaning supplies.  Perhaps she's moving into a house with a septic system that would be damaged by use of those type of drop ins.

Except the person she "gifted" the tablets to was also on a septic system which would be damaged by these drop-ins.

Jules1980

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2012, 12:19:20 PM »
Oh, I meant used in the toilet correctly not straight in the septic tank.  Or if its an older person, maybe they are moving into an assisted living facility with housekeepers and thinks they won't need to provide cleaning supplies anymore.