General Etiquette > All In A Day's Work

Birthday ninja

<< < (3/4) > >>

DaDancingPsych:
Glad you had a lovely lunch!!! You could still bring in treats tomorrow... just say, "I was so busy yesterday." This is completely optional and I am only suggesting it in the hopes that you are one of my coworkers and I want a cookie!!!  =)

But seriously, glad that you managed to find a way to celebrate!

NotTheNarcissist:
Where my husband worked, they would forget his birthday but not others. It always hurt him. And it was confusing too since they remembered early on in his employment, then later forgot.

oogyda:

--- Quote from: RebeccainGA on December 06, 2012, 10:36:59 AM ---Thanks, guys - I did mention it in my staff meeting this morning (boss slipped and said 'let's call it a day' when he meant 'let's end the meeting early' and I thanked him for the 'birthday gift'. LOL)

--- End quote ---

I'm confused.  What birthday gift? 

Or were you just being P/A? 

Deetee:

--- Quote from: oogyda on December 13, 2012, 09:37:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: RebeccainGA on December 06, 2012, 10:36:59 AM ---Thanks, guys - I did mention it in my staff meeting this morning (boss slipped and said 'let's call it a day' when he meant 'let's end the meeting early' and I thanked him for the 'birthday gift'. LOL)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The "gift" would be the rest of the day off, as the boss accidently said "let's call it a day" instead of 'let's end the meeting early' . The response does not sound P/A to me at all.

oogyda:

--- Quote from: Deetee on December 13, 2012, 09:39:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: oogyda on December 13, 2012, 09:37:13 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The "gift" would be the rest of the day off, as the boss accidently said "let's call it a day" instead of 'let's end the meeting early' . 
--- End quote ---

Gotcha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version