General Etiquette > Life...in general

Handicapped Stall:One Handicap trumps another?

<< < (19/19)

wyliefool:

--- Quote from: Outdoor Girl on December 16, 2012, 12:10:47 PM ---They also need to look into the design of the regular stalls.  The reason I sometimes use the handicapped stall is that when I get into the regular stall, I have to straddle the toilet in order to close the door!

--- End quote ---

I especially love this design in airports and bus stations. Where I usually wait for the HC stall so I can take my suitcase in w/ me and not leave it sitting out to get stolen.

Lynnv:

--- Quote from: wyliefool on December 18, 2012, 12:01:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Outdoor Girl on December 16, 2012, 12:10:47 PM ---They also need to look into the design of the regular stalls.  The reason I sometimes use the handicapped stall is that when I get into the regular stall, I have to straddle the toilet in order to close the door!

--- End quote ---

I especially love this design in airports and bus stations. Where I usually wait for the HC stall so I can take my suitcase in w/ me and not leave it sitting out to get stolen.

--- End quote ---

I do this a lot when I am traveling. 

You aren't supposed to leave your luggage unattended BUT the stalls are too small to take the luggage in with you, unless you use the handicapped stall.  At least in most airports (especially the larger ones), the baby change station is not in the handicapped stall too. 

Winterlight:

--- Quote from: wyliefool on December 18, 2012, 12:01:41 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Me too. It's a ridiculous setup.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version