Hostesses With The Mostest > Entertaining and Hospitality

Would you do this? Is it inconsiderate?

<< < (11/13) > >>

TurtleDove:

--- Quote from: Danika on December 13, 2012, 04:23:50 AM ---:( Dotty. I would like to send some to you!

--- End quote ---
Me too!  Decadent treats are amazing, but they become stress inducing (for me at least) when I get too many!

DottyG:
It's probably a good thing that I'm not inundated with them.  I am trying to lose weight, and I suppose I don't need tempting treats around!  But it does kinda strike a little chord in me sometimes when I hear about everyone's having soooooo many parties to go to this time of the year and sooooooo much food they have to try to keep from eating this time of the year.  I'm not an unlikeable person!  At least, not in real life - I can't vouch for here! :D  I have friends and family.   I guess I'm just quiet enough that people don't realize that I'm not partaking in all the same kinds of celebrations they are.  Maybe people don't realize I haven't been invited to all the parties?

veryfluffy:
I've just read this whole thread and now have an uncontrollable urge to go bake at least five kinds of christmas cookies to give away. Probably gingerbread stars, vanillekipferln, sugar cookies, chocolate pinwheels...what else?

DottyG:
Snicker doodles

Danika:
Photos like the 5 varieties I made that one year.

The ones that Becky didn't share - hopefully, that means she liked them most, because they're a serious pain to make and the ingredients are pricey - were these two:
Baklava
Linzer Tortes

And the others were:
Cathedral Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Snowman cookies - just dough with flavored extract

Hopefully, I can figure out how to resize these so they're smaller images.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version