1. That "No" is indeed a complete sentence.
2. Basic self-defense in case the person takes violent exception to "No."
3. How to have a healthy scepticism when reading on the Internet, or talking to people. Also, how to recover when despite one's best efforts, the Internet offer really is too good to be true, or the best friend isn't much of a friend.
4. Basic cooking, including how to read a recipe, cut up a chicken, and make soup from scratch from that chicken. Also, basic nutrition, especially if the child decides to become vegetarian.
5. Basic home repair, including how to read a home repair book (or Internet page) when you don't know how to do something. Since we have only five items, I'm including clothing repair under this.