Author Topic: The SIL in a snit and the traveling pies Update post 56  (Read 14541 times)

demarco

Re: The SIL in a snit and the traveling pies Update post 56
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2012, 02:25:47 PM »
I am shocked, SHOCKED that no one has asked the true, critical question yet. I expected better of my fellow E-hellions.

What company is this that ships a selection of mini pies?  They sound like my kind of people.

CuriousParty, it may be an excess of caution but I don't want to put information that specific in this thread.  However,

And, Lady Eboshu, you mentioned fruit cake. The only place to get that is http://www.collinstreet.com/. These are actually good ones - not the ones of the usual fruit cake jokes!

We have also ordered from the place Dotty mentioned above and they are super.  They have a sampling of darling, assorted little fruitcakes you can order that would be the highlight of anyone's season and , if I recall correctly, they also have pecan pie. 

wheeitsme

« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2012, 02:33:34 PM »
I love the "you know where I am" thing.  Um, yeah, we sent pies there.

Exactly!! That made me think "Yeah, you're in the house full of much drama and no pie!"

I am a little sad that there are people in the world that prefer personal drama over pie. 

Seriously, they got free pie that just arrived on their doorstep.  And they prefered to go to all the trouble to make personal drama and ship it to you.  At least they shipped you the pie, too.  I agree with accepting the pie and refusing delivery of the drama.  ;)

happygrrl

• Happy Girlie OI OI OI
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2012, 05:26:24 PM »

[/quote]

I am a little sad that there are people in the world that prefer personal drama over pie. 

[/quote]

Seriously! Heck, I wish someone would send me pie!

(And Dottie & OP, thanks for the headsup re: fruitcake--I've bookmarked it for next Christmas)
"I am the laziest person on Earth. I want to learn to photosynthesize so I can buy a sun lamp and survive without getting out of bed."  M-theory 11/23/10

Lady Eboshi

• ĄCuidados! Ądragones!
  • Chinchilla Squad Leader
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2012, 08:01:53 PM »
And, Lady Eboshu, you mentioned fruit cake. The only place to get that is http://www.collinstreet.com/. These are actually good ones - not the ones of the usual fruit cake jokes!

(lickingmychops)Scrumptious - even mini fruitcakes! Looks like it's time to bring the Hunky Elf Delivery Service out of retirement!
(/licketylicklicklick)