Forum Administration > Glitches, errors, problems

A topic sends me into a malware warning...oh dear!

(1/3) > >>

The TARDIS:
This is the topic http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=123611.0

And here is a screenshot of the warning I'm getting.

Is this safe to ignore, or is there an ad that needs to be examined?

BabylonSister:
I had the same warning about the picture thread in the Coffee Break folder. I was certainly not going to click on that. Then a few days later, I tried again and was able to access the discussion without any problem. Go figure.  ::)

Shoo:
I got the same thing.  I figure it was someone's profile picture or signature or something. 

Luci:

--- Quote from: BabylonSister on January 03, 2013, 10:51:52 AM ---I had the same warning about the picture thread in the Coffee Break folder. I was certainly not going to click on that. Then a few days later, I tried again and was able to access the discussion without any problem. Go figure.  ::)

--- End quote ---

The offending ad had been removed, either by Etiquette Hell or the advertiser - maybe the contract ran out? The new ad was not dangerous, so the warning by Chrome (or McKaffee - whatever you are using) was not trigured.

The TARDIS:
Odd, I'm still getting the warning, and I don't want to click ignore just yet. I'm using a 'new' hand-me-down computer and I would just hate to have it break down before I've fully enjoyed it.

Does anyone have a sonic screwdriver to zap the darn thing? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version