A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

"Trendy" expressions you're tired of hearing

<< < (83/134) > >>

marcel:

--- Quote from: diesel_darlin on January 27, 2013, 02:48:58 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I suspect I get the same image.   :P

"Haz" as in "I can haz" is reserved solely for the use of felines in Internet memes.  If you don't have four legs, no thumbs, and weren't born with sharp pointy bits, you cannot have "haz."  While we are on the subject, please do not use LOLcat language for anything except short captions on photos.  Thank you.
[/quote]

Agreed.
[/quote]
Actualy, I prefer captions on cat photo's top be in normal language as well. I don't know about other cats, but mine does not talk that way :)

diesel_darlin:
I think LOLspeak is cute in moderation. I do admit that it starts to bother me when I have to have a decoder ring from a cereal box just to read some of the photo captions.

Diane AKA Traska:

--- Quote from: diesel_darlin on February 01, 2013, 09:37:41 AM ---I think LOLspeak is cute in moderation. I do admit that it starts to bother me when I have to have a decoder ring from a cereal box just to read some of the photo captions.

--- End quote ---

y u no liek kitteh capshuns, r u speshul snoflaek?

(brb, broke brain...)

Yvaine:
I like lolspeak for cat and dog pictures because, to me, it stands to reason that kittehs and puppehs no spel gud.  ;D

stitchygreyanonymouse:
I donít see "ermahgerd" often enough for it to really bother me, but I just got a captcha which required typing in "ermahgerd captcher" as the solution.

I think that was my tipping point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version