Author Topic: Torn on what to do...update page 5  (Read 11968 times)

Otterpop

Re: Torn on what to do...update page 5
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2013, 12:22:25 PM »
Yes, yes, please update!!!

ncgal

« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2013, 12:39:02 PM »
Hope I am wrong...but something tells me it might still be hanging on your front porch when you get home today.  I mean, she was in your house a few months after your wedding and would not even take it with her then?  Something wrong there....

zyrs

• spiffily male.
Re: Torn on what to do...
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2013, 01:55:09 PM »
To my total shock, I heard from former friend today!  She does want the dress  ::) and offered several solutions for her to come pick it up, one of which was for me to hang it on my front porch and she will pick it up during the day tomorrow.  I wrote back and told her I would be available today, otherwise her picking it up tomorrow will work.  I'll hang the dress between my screen door and front door, to provide a little protection for it.  So there we go.  Hopefully as of tomorrow night, it will be out of my hands, and she can go back to pretending I don't exist - a win for all!

Excellent!  Hopefully she shows up.

Lady Snowdon

• Super cool awesome title
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2013, 05:33:06 PM »
The dress is gone!!  I got home, it was nowhere in sight (yay!), checked my email and former friend had emailed me and confirmed she'd picked it up.  Thank goodness!

bloo

« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2013, 08:35:41 PM »
Good for you! Now that rubbish is gone and you can concentrate on getting the rest of your house cleaned up. Best wishes!

Raintree

• Super Hero!
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2013, 10:02:56 PM »
Good!! But how weird.

I guess once she thought you might throw it out, she got her rear end in gear, because before that, she figured you'd store it for her for free, indefinitely.

gramma dishes

• Super Hero!
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2013, 10:21:14 PM »
 ;D  I love happy endings! 

Queen of Clubs

« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2013, 10:00:01 AM »
That is good news.  I guess she finally realised she couldn't use you for free storage any longer.  I wonder why she (presumably) assumed you'd keep on holding her dress for her after she dumped you.  You'd think she'd get the dress back first, seeing as she actually wanted it after all!