A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

(LONG)The Legendary Thanksgiving Blowout Extravaganza 2006(TM) Plus: TMI warning

<< < (18/23) > >>

mrkitty:

--- Quote from: gramma dishes on January 22, 2013, 04:25:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: mrkitty on January 22, 2013, 04:17:03 PM ---...    she purchased her former stepson's engagement ring for his fiance as a "gift." So, they're good. Even though they don't talk to her anymore and she wrote the ring off as a gift even though it was supposed to be a loan, which the guy never repaid.  ...

--- End quote ---

LOL!  What a tender and meaningful story behind the engagement ring for the stepson's bride to tell. 
"Well, actually my husband's stepmother -- yeah the one he got sent to jail -- actually bought my engagement ring for me.  Hubs was supposed to pay her back for it, but he never did.  Tee he.  This ring just means so much to me.  Brings back such lovely memories." 

She must feel so proud!   :P

--- End quote ---

My sentiments exactly. Gramma Dishes, you explained my thoughts so much better than I could.

Lovely people, these.  ::)

I'd like to say SIS is well rid of them and better off now...but, well, you know. Maybe people DON'T ever learn.... :o

Amava:

--- Quote from: mrkitty on January 22, 2013, 04:17:03 PM ---Enraged, SIS told him to stop using HER cutting board and give it back. She physically tried to take it from him. They struggled over it, and his elbow was nicked by the cutting board during the struggle. Because it was bruised and there was a teeny-tiny (according to SIS) little cut, that was enough to qualify as an injury. So ex called the police and she was arrested and charged with domestic violence and spent the night in jail. Probably because the last time the police showed up (during the divorce they each called police on several occasions during arguments) they said the next time they had to come out SOMEONE would be leaving in the back of the car. So....she did. I guess because there was an actual physical injury resulting from a dispute it was enough to arrest her.  And then she was required to do several hours of anger management.

--- End quote ---
I don't believe a word of her story that she was sent to jail over "a little cut".
I bet she had whacked him over the skull repeatedly with said cutting board, and then ran her mouth to the police officers or something. Or at least either of those two.
Knowing what you already wrote about her earlier, I bet it was the latter.
Maybe she tried to hit on the officers, like she did with the server in the winetastery.  :-X Toss in some swearing, maybe some threats...
Yeah, I bet it was her behaviour toward the police that landed her in jail that night, and not that little cut.

mrkitty:

--- Quote from: Amava on January 22, 2013, 05:25:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: mrkitty on January 22, 2013, 04:17:03 PM ---Enraged, SIS told him to stop using HER cutting board and give it back. She physically tried to take it from him. They struggled over it, and his elbow was nicked by the cutting board during the struggle. Because it was bruised and there was a teeny-tiny (according to SIS) little cut, that was enough to qualify as an injury. So ex called the police and she was arrested and charged with domestic violence and spent the night in jail. Probably because the last time the police showed up (during the divorce they each called police on several occasions during arguments) they said the next time they had to come out SOMEONE would be leaving in the back of the car. So....she did. I guess because there was an actual physical injury resulting from a dispute it was enough to arrest her.  And then she was required to do several hours of anger management.

--- End quote ---
I don't believe a word of her story that she was sent to jail over "a little cut".
I bet she had whacked him over the skull repeatedly with said cutting board, and then ran her mouth to the police officers or something. Or at least either of those two.
Knowing what you already wrote about her earlier, I bet it was the latter.
Maybe she tried to hit on the officers, like she did with the server in the winetastery.  :-X Toss in some swearing, maybe some threats...
Yeah, I bet it was her behaviour toward the police that landed her in jail that night, and not that little cut.

--- End quote ---

Ha! You know, knowing what I know about her, and her patterns, I've gotta say I'd believe your version, Amava. It  wouldn't surprise me in the least if you turned out to be spot-on correct.

I would definitely believe the part about flirting with police, or playing the victim, or both. Heck, at our Dad's funeral she threw herself at on of my brothers' friends about six feet away from the man's eight month pregnant wife, for goodness' sakes.

{shakes head} Stay Klassy, Sis.  :P

postalslave:
okkkkk.... I know I'm late to the party on this one but mrkitty your story was EPIC.

Seriously, your stories are the most entertaining on this board. Thanks :)

bloo:
Holy cow. Just stumbled on this thread. Amazing writing and I laughed 'til I cried.

I'm going to be extra nice to my family. I've got so much to be grateful for.

I know it's late, but thanks so much for sharing, mrkitty!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version