A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

(LONG)The Legendary Thanksgiving Blowout Extravaganza 2006(TM) Plus: TMI warning

<< < (20/23) > >>

Midnight Kitty:

--- Quote from: mrkitty on January 16, 2013, 09:46:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: Venus193 on January 16, 2013, 09:36:24 AM ---I agree with Piratelvr.  This is horrible and hostile behavior and something to be concerned about.

Moving a 10-year-old's chair until she falls on her tuchas despite the directive not to?  I would have tossed him out the door before it got to that.

--- End quote ---

Yep. You're exactly right. I think most people (with better sense) would have. (I do not mean to imply that that part was funny, because to me it wasn't.)

--- End quote ---
My husband was permanently disabled when the janitor who was vacuuming his office moved his chair and did not return it.  DH's lower back hit the chair lip at the same time as his tailbone hit the chair wheel.  Now he has SI joint dysfunction.  At the time, DH was embarrassed and tried to laugh it off.  He doesn't think it's funny anymore.  :P

Hurricane Marathon:
I just started reading and got as far as "Scrabble tournament". 

Scrabble tournament?

I've been off ehell for a few years but I know what you guys are referring to when you say Scrabble. A tournament?

Peppergirl:
I agree with all the other posters.  Wonderful story, yet appalling.  Huge hugs to you for making peace with the madness of your childhood.  Very inspiring.

I do have to know - is SIS still married to BIL?  Are they still badly behaved? 

mrkitty:

--- Quote from: Peppergirl on November 09, 2013, 05:06:11 PM ---I agree with all the other posters.  Wonderful story, yet appalling.  Huge hugs to you for making peace with the madness of your childhood.  Very inspiring.

I do have to know - is SIS still married to BIL?  Are they still badly behaved?

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much! Yes, as far as I know, SIS is still married to BIL, though we no longer speak to each other. Are they still badly behaved? Well, I assume nothing has changed much, though I don't really want to find out. :)

Thipu1:
 I remember being enthralled the first time this was posted. 

It's sure to become a E-Hell 'Holiday Classic'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version