Forum Administration > Glitches, errors, problems

Help!!! THE board is logging me as another person. How>? whY?

(1/6) > >>

snowdragon:
Somehow the board logged me as waterwren in the deaf culture thread....I am not waterwren and I want no trouble with her ( although I have never seen her before) and would like to get this straightened out before I get banned for posting as her/stealing passwords/ whatever.  Can someone straighten this out?

Zilla:

--- Quote from: snowdragon on January 16, 2013, 02:34:50 PM ---Somehow the board logged me as waterwren in the deaf culture thread....I am not waterwren and I want no trouble with her ( although I have never seen her before) and would like to get this straightened out before I get banned for posting as her/stealing passwords/ whatever.  Can someone straighten this out?

--- End quote ---
Who is waterwren and why would you get banned?

TamJamB:
I don't blame you for wanting to get this straightened out. Waterwren was kind of a crazy gal - I'm not surprised you don't want to be confused with her.

Zilla:
I looked her up, she shows active today. 

sourwolf:
I'm confused.  In this thread you are saying you have never seen the other poster but in the other thread you said:

--- Quote from: snowdragon on January 16, 2013, 02:31:27 PM ---Why is the board logging me as Waterwren, I am snowdragon...there is something seriously wrong here.  I've read many of Waterwren's posts and I am not her, nor do I share her attitudes about oh. so many things.

--- End quote ---

How would you know that you don't share her attitudes if you have never seen her?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version