General Etiquette > Techno-quette

Any way to find out if my niece is serious?

<< < (11/11)

Twik:
The Sandy Hook conspiracy theory is one of the most vile things created. If one of my relatives was endorsing it, or at least appeared to, I would want to know - but I don't think it should be done online. If my relative had been simply tricked by someone with a good line, I would hope to be able to put her straight. If she actually stuck by her theory, I would have to plan to avoid her whenever possible from that point on. It would not be something I would like to engage in in public.

Iris:

--- Quote from: Twik on January 27, 2013, 03:03:39 PM ---The Sandy Hook conspiracy theory is one of the most vile things created. If one of my relatives was endorsing it, or at least appeared to, I would want to know - but I don't think it should be done online. If my relative had been simply tricked by someone with a good line, I would hope to be able to put her straight. If she actually stuck by her theory, I would have to plan to avoid her whenever possible from that point on. It would not be something I would like to engage in in public.

--- End quote ---

This.

gingerzing:

--- Quote from: Iris on January 27, 2013, 06:23:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: Twik on January 27, 2013, 03:03:39 PM ---The Sandy Hook conspiracy theory is one of the most vile things created. If one of my relatives was endorsing it, or at least appeared to, I would want to know - but I don't think it should be done online. If my relative had been simply tricked by someone with a good line, I would hope to be able to put her straight. If she actually stuck by her theory, I would have to plan to avoid her whenever possible from that point on. It would not be something I would like to engage in in public.

--- End quote ---

This.

--- End quote ---

Actually, this is why I just hid the story and was waiting to see if niece posted anything else. Then I would have chatted with her.  However, it seems like a one-off thing.  So I am leaving it alone.

Roe:

--- Quote from: Iris on January 27, 2013, 06:23:19 PM ---

--- End quote ---

This.

--- End quote ---

Yep. So this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version