Author Topic: Bean Dip Calms Me Down Too!  (Read 2711 times)

quietgirl

Bean Dip Calms Me Down Too!
« on: December 04, 2012, 01:48:26 PM »
I have a very dear friend that just so happens to get on my nerves.   :P  She takes things a little too far sometimes - jokes, judgemental comments, etc.  She will take something innocuous and turn it into something contentious, which gets on my nerves and has made me on guard when dealing with her lately.  Well, today I bean dipped and I just felt better, I could feel the tension leaving me.  I'm definitely going to that more often. 

blue2000

• It is never too late to be what you might have been
  • Super Hero!
  • Two kitties - No waiting. And no sleeping either.
Re: Bean Dip Calms Me Down Too!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 06:48:26 PM »
Good plan! :) I'm glad to hear that is helping you.
You are only young once. After that you have to think up some other excuse.

hobish

• Super Hero!
  • Release the gelfling!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 07:13:11 PM »
I have a very dear friend that just so happens to get on my nerves.   :P  She takes things a little too far sometimes - jokes, judgemental comments, etc.  She will take something innocuous and turn it into something contentious, which gets on my nerves and has made me on guard when dealing with her lately.  Well, today I bean dipped and I just felt better, I could feel the tension leaving me.  I'm definitely going to that more often.

Do you mean you beandipped her or yourself? It reads like you said to yourself, "Self, have some bean dip," Either way is cute and funny, but that even more so.

It's alright, man. I'm only bleeding, man. Stay hungry, stay free, and do the best you can.
~Gaslight Anthem

O'Dell

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 09:20:28 PM »
Yeah I've had that happen to me too. I have a bad temper and sometimes distracting the other person also distracts me from riling myself up even more. :D

Eating bean dip also works.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.
Walt Whitman

JacklynHyde

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 03:02:00 PM »
Now I want to bean dip myself, but I'm out of hummus.