A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

Proud kitchen moments, anyone? .

<< < (13/15) > >>

TheWeirdOne:
I recently made steamed pork buns for Boyfriend. Because they took so long to make (my steamer only fit a couple in at a time, so it took nearly all day) I told Boyfriend that if he wanted these on a regular basis he was buying me an electric steamer. He took one bite, and said 'Well I guess I'm buying you an electric steamer then'.

I have also, finally, figured out how to make the perfect soft boiled egg and have toast, eggs and tea ready at the same time.

Tashigi:
This past week I baked chocolate macarons for the first time ever and they all turned out beautifully - no cracks on top and with the little "feet." I ran into a bit of a problem with the Mexican chocolate ganache when the chocolate split on me but I was thankfully about to save it and had enough to make truffles.

ladyknight1:
DH bought me a Kitchenaid mixer today! Shiny red, on sale from Target + 5% off. I am so excited!

KenveeB:
You're going to LOVE it, ladyknight!! I have a red KA too, and I absolutely adore it. :)

ladyknight1:
It was so funny, DH grabbed the last red one, went and told our pharmacist, who grabbed the last pink one! His wife had wanted one for years too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version