General Etiquette > Family and Children

Invite Grandma or not? Update pg 6

<< < (18/19) > >>

cheyne:
Grandma came to the reception with bells on!  Aunt Kathy brought her for supper at 6 and Grandma stayed until the "special" dances were over at 9:00.  She seemed to be rather sharp that night, no trouble with memory or incontinence (that I could tell) and said she had a good time and "Wouldn't have missed it for the world".

Thank you to all posters who replied to the thread.  Not a very exciting update about Grandma, but boy were there some etiquette tempests otherwise.

siamesecat2965:

--- Quote from: cheyne on April 10, 2013, 03:22:06 PM ---Grandma came to the reception with bells on!  Aunt Kathy brought her for supper at 6 and Grandma stayed until the "special" dances were over at 9:00.  She seemed to be rather sharp that night, no trouble with memory or incontinence (that I could tell) and said she had a good time and "Wouldn't have missed it for the world".

Thank you to all posters who replied to the thread.  Not a very exciting update about Grandma, but boy were there some etiquette tempests otherwise.

--- End quote ---

Glad to hear she was able to attend and had a good time!

Twik:
Great to hear!

... now, what about those "other" tempests? Should we be breaking out the popcorn?

ladyknight1:
Waiting with a nice cup of coffee to hear the other stories!

crella:
I'm really glad to hear that it went well! I'm happy for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version