Author Topic: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat  (Read 190846 times)

Firecat

Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #1860 on: October 15, 2014, 04:03:23 PM »
Dear Xena:

I appreciate that you want to cuddle with me while I'm sitting on the couch with the laptop, but we need to talk about positioning.

Up against my chest so you're partially on me with your rear end on the arm of the couch = ok.

Squeezing onto my lap between my abdomen and the laptop = ok.

Sitting on the arm of the couch while still leaving enough room for me to use the mouse = ok.

Plopping down on the arm of the couch right on top of my arm, with your behind right on the hand that's trying to use the mouse = NOT OK.

Love and ear scritches,

The Not-Furry Provider of Food

Liliane

• Licensed to Squee
    • My Dreamwidth
« Reply #1861 on: October 15, 2014, 04:17:56 PM »
And Sophie, no matter how hilarious it may be (and it was very hilarious), please don't attempt to drag the food bowl into the litter box and bury it...

Feline food critic? Her latest review? ;D

Frighteningly smart kitten. ;D She usually eats just about anything too, so I was rather surprised!
~I'm just standing with you, in the darkness between battles~

blue2000

• It is never too late to be what you might have been
  • Super Hero!
  • Two kitties - No waiting. And no sleeping either.
« Reply #1862 on: Today at 12:29:43 AM »
Dear Mikey,

When I am carrying you into the bathroom for a short wipedown, your behaviour is a bit much. Screaming, struggling, and clinging madly to everything we pass by including clothing, furniture, and doorways will not help. It will only result in me yelling/laughing hysterically and almost dropping you.

It would be better for both of us if you just washed your own butt. Deal?

Your still-giggling mama.
You are only young once. After that you have to think up some other excuse.

Nikko-chan

« Reply #1863 on: Today at 02:20:57 AM »
Dear Ciaran,

It was not, I repeat not, nice of you to go 'crunch crunch crunch' and send me running to see what you had because you were in my room with me and i knew it wasn't cat food. I thought you were nibbling a book cover. It turned out to be a potato chip. Which is human food. You know you aren't allowed to have human food! I have never known a cat to have a taste for potato chips... or half the things you eat!

Your -still slightly baffled- Mama

PastryGoddess

• My Image Portfolio and Store
« Reply #1864 on: Today at 02:46:11 AM »
(s)...there are 3 of you and only 1 of me.  All 3 of you cannot sit in my lap at once.  It is not nice to sit on your sisters head until she moves. 

Nikko-chan

« Reply #1865 on: Today at 03:14:12 AM »
(s)...there are 3 of you and only 1 of me.  All 3 of you cannot sit in my lap at once.  It is not nice to sit on your sisters head until she moves.

*snicker* I actually laughed out loud.