News: IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING SITE IN FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT FOLDER.

• May 23, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Lets talk about pillows . . . please  (Read 3136 times)

gramma dishes

Re: Lets talk about pillows . . . please
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2017, 01:02:47 PM »
My husband has a t-shirt made of bamboo and it is the softest, most comfortable t-shirt he's ever worn (so he tells me).  I can tell how soft it is just by handling it when it comes out of the dryer.  Sometimes I put it up against my face.  It's really that soft!

Dazi

• like the flower
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2017, 08:35:50 PM »
My husband has a t-shirt made of bamboo and it is the softest, most comfortable t-shirt he's ever worn (so he tells me).  I can tell how soft it is just by handling it when it comes out of the dryer.  Sometimes I put it up against my face.  It's really that soft!

I have socks. They are glorious.
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

Chez Miriam

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2017, 09:42:28 AM »

I have socks. They are glorious.

Our long johns are bamboo, and they feel like the finest silk jersey - without the static. :)  I also use a bamboo toothbrush, because the bristles are so flexible. ;D
"All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well."  - Julian of Norwich

mime

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2017, 10:03:29 AM »
I've had a few baby blankets for my kids that were bamboo. Soooo soft!

jpcher

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2017, 03:27:43 PM »
DD#2 finally gave me her wish list for xmas. Guess what was on it? Yup. A new pillow!

DD#1 and her BFsam came over yesterday for dinner. As they were leaving DD#1 mentioned that they were stopping at Store on their way home. Guess what they were buying . . . Pillows.

I guess we all have pillows on the brain. ;D