General Etiquette > Techno-quette

Mislabelled product for sale - do you contact seller?

<< < (2/3) > >>

TootsNYC:
sewing machines, right?

Knitterly:

--- Quote from: TootsNYC on February 01, 2013, 07:39:54 PM ---sewing machines, right?

--- End quote ---
Actually, no.  Weaving looms.

I contacted the seller.  Got no reply.  The ad hasn't been modified.  So I guess that's that.  :)

TootsNYC:
my other guess was going to be Hobart/KitchenAid mixers, though the price seemed high.

And as for no response--oh well, you did your good deed!

(and i think it was a good deed)

laceandbits:
So if they can't be bothered to alter the ad, even though you had told them they should be able to get more for it, why don't you buy it and sell it on.  With all the acccessories you might well get more than $100 more.

Knitterly:

--- Quote from: laceandbits on February 02, 2013, 02:45:05 PM ---So if they can't be bothered to alter the ad, even though you had told them they should be able to get more for it, why don't you buy it and sell it on.  With all the acccessories you might well get more than $100 more.

--- End quote ---

Mainly because I have no way of transporting it to my house.  I would need a large van or truck for that.  And also because I sold mine because I have no space for it.  In the week since I sold mine, I have filled up the space where it was with other things.

It had occurred to me, though.  I could probably get about $2-300 more than is being asked for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version