General Etiquette > Life...in general

HS Graduation Announcements Tissue Paper

(1/7) > >>

Hmmmmm:
I'm working on ordering my DD's graduation announcements.  The basic announcement comes wtih the announcement with the inner and outer cards.  Then you order their name cards separately to be placed inside.  There is also an option for tissue paper.  They only offer one style which, honestly, has so much printing on it, it looks tacky.  My options are to just forgo tissue paper or buy tissue paper separately.  I'm pretty sure there will be no potential for bleeding of the print which was the original intention of tissue inserts.

Would you notice if you received a graduation announcement without the inner tissue paper? 

guihong:
I probably wouldn't even notice.  I've also never seen such formal announcements-only the kind like a seating card.

SouthernBelle:
Formal announcements are standard here.

I wouldn't worry about the tissue.

mandycorn:
The company the local high schools go through offers the tissue paper and I'd say it's about 50/50 as to whether it gets included or not. It's definitely fine to skip it, in my opinion.

audrey1962:

--- Quote from: Hmmmmm on January 31, 2013, 03:52:19 PM ---Would you notice if you received a graduation announcement without the inner tissue paper?

--- End quote ---

No, I would not notice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version